Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First time-Last time

Sail Date: February 16, 2008

The NCL Majesty is an older, small ship. It has very few amenities. The "Freestyle Dining" means you always have to wait. Gratuities are pre-paid so don't expect great service. I read reviews of the Majesrty-they were mixed. Maybe I expected more, but as a professional in the restaurant/hospitality business, I expected far better food and service. If your idea of a great cruise is sitting around the pool at night, in a wet bathing suit, drinking a bucketfull of beer, and eating hot dogs and fries, THIS is the cruise for you!. Again, I EXPECTED better.

Pros: Great people

Cons: overall experience

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? No.