Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise through Hell

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

We hated it. Being a family with an eleven year old and a 15 year old it was not great at all. The food lines were way to long and when we got the food it was disgusting. Stay away from the buffets. Have gone on alot of cruises like Carinival and Royal carribean the buffets should be much better. The crew were rude. I asked the steward for more towells one night and i waited 45 minutes called back and asked again and he said "Oh well don't rush service". Then he mumbled a little something under his breath than hung up. The towels came 20 minutes later but i had requested 2 and they only gave me one. Everywhere I looked i saw rust. Knowing it is an old ship i knew it was going to be out dated but everywhere i turned there were rips in every seat, and big coffee stain on our carpet, and when i got into the stateroom there was a BIG surprise for me in the toliet. The ship was way too small and it felt like if i layed down on the deck my head would bump up against the other end. It seemed like everyone was sick. When i got home i did research on the cruise and in past rewiews on various websites it said that people were getting sick like crazy. There was literaly nothing to do. When my eleven year old got out of her program for lunch break there was nothing for her to do. she did not like the program at all but there was nothing else for her to do so for most of the cruise she sat in her dingy state room and watched boring tv. my 15 year old didn't like his group either but atleast he was old enough to wander aroud the ship alone. You had to be 13 to wonder alone on the ship. On carnival my daughter was 9 and she wandered around with her friends all the time alone.

Pros: Nothing

Cons: See Below

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? No.