Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

We had a great time!

Sail Date: December 08, 2007

Okay... so it's a smaller ship.... I heard many "seasoned cruisers" complaining about the small size, BUT... I've cruised before too, and I have to say, I actually prefer the smaller crowds, personal service, and friendly atmosphere of the Majesty! It was so relaxing... just what we needed! No pressure, no deadlines, no schedules (though there was plenty to do!). The convenience of sailing out of Charleston was fantastic. I will definitely plan another cruise vacation soon!

Pros: Smaller boat... more personal... very friendly!

Cons: I'm NOT a smoker... the casino was tough for me!

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

Again... great diving. I would love to go back and spend more time in Cozumel.
Key West, Florida
Not as much time spent at this port. The bars were fun, and the sunset was amazing.
Again... great diving. I would love to go back and spend more time in Cozumel.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I love Grand Cayman. I'm a big scuba-diver. Great shore dives and boat dives. Stingray City is a MUST!
Key West, Florida