Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda from Boston

Sail Date: October 07, 2007

I had read reviews about this ship being older, refurbished, etc. and had me a bit scared. When we got on the ship I was taken by surprise. This ship is older, yes; BUT it is a nice ship!! The rooms on this ship seem to be bigger than other ships. Yes, the bathroom is smaller but this allows for the sleeping area to be larger. I was impressed!

Pros: Good size rooms

Cons: Dining room

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

St. George's, Bermuda
Bermuda is the most BEAUTIFUL country I have ever been to. I wish we had more time there! The people in Bermuda are all so very friendly it made it hard to leave such a wonderful place!
Don't Miss: Sail & Swim (with Captain Jerry)........THE BEST!
St. George's, Bermuda
Don't Miss: Sail & Swim (with Captain Jerry)........THE BEST!