Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A relaxing week

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

I took this cruise based on price and departure port. I cannot believe that people would complain about this ship being small, please people do your research, NCL doesn't promote this as a large ship.

I was really pleasantly surprised with the condition of this ship, it was very well maintained, and clean. We never had to wait to get in the dining room, because we decided to avoid peak dining times. The food was excellent in the dining rooms, and Le Bistro was wonderful and intimate. The buffet was weak, but good for light meals, the deli and pasta stations were good though.

The entertainment was about as good as you could expect in the theater, with such low ceilings. The performers worked their hearts out, and the audience really seemed to love them, as did we!

This was a perfect cruise to just relax and recharge, I would repeat this again in a heartbeat.

Pros: Wonderful Service

Cons: Buffet

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!