Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

family vacation

Sail Date: May 27, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We were first time on the cruise. Overall is good experience. I do like the freestyle concept since I have three children. I can eat anytime and dress anything I want especially when I was in Bermuda. I don't need to rush back
to the ship to eat. The average dinng room waiting time was 10-15 minutes. The food was good but not much choice for children. My children spent a lot of time in the swimming pool but the pool was't heated (the water tempature was cold around 60-65 degree). The staff was friendly and smiled all the time. The stateroom is decent size and clean. The bunk bed guard rail was too low ( 1 inch above the mattress). I put a pillow around the guard rail to prevent falling down. If you travel with your young children, you may find out they don't have enough activities unless you want to drop them off to the children program. I think they should have some programs for whole family such as movie theatre, magic show. My overall experience was good and my children have a good time.

Pros: exceptional friendly crew

Cons: lacks of family program

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!