Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 10, 2007

The Majesty is very impressive from the outside, but once inside she seems very much in need of a face life...
For first time cruisers such as my husband who had nothing else to compare her with it was wonderful, but for folk like myself no.
The staff are very curtious and helpful, but I'm not sure I care for the freestyle dining too much, especially being placed with people that think that "neat casual" means Tshirts, sweats and baseball caps and no one to educate them least the food was very good...compliments to the chefs.

Pros: The curtious staff

Cons: Freestyle dining

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!