Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

" Beware of the 40 foot swells"

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

This was my third overall cruise but first on Norweign. My family all 18 of us traveled to Bermuda on the Majesy of the seas. We were following hurricane Florences path and we left on Sunday anyway. The seas were ruff to say the least. There were 30 to 40 foot swells and my whole family got sick. We missed a full day in Bermuda and got an extra day at sea sick. We knew that was a chance that you take with cruising but Royal Carribean offered their passengers who were also going to Bermuda a choice to back out or offered them a 100$ on board credit for every person who chose to sail.....we received nothing for our inconvience. I was not impressed by the dinning room menu and our food was cold every night. The ship is old and really not anything special. I would not recommend NCL to anyone...if you want to cruise Royal Carribean is the only way to go.

Pros: I liked the hotdogs, frenchfries, and pizza they had 24 hrs a day

Cons: The food in the dinning room, missing a day in port, 30 to 40 foot swells at sae