Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Time to lay to rest the NCL Majesty

Sail Date: August 06, 2006

I was very disappointed with the repairs being done to the ship on the pool deck while everyone was there. I was asked to move from the table I was at by the pool because of sanding and painting being done right by the pool and the buffet. The repair work lasted the entire cruise. The water in the cabin was brown and the elevators were under repair the entire cruise.

Pros: The food actually was better this time, than the last time I was on it.

Cons: The noise and dust flying from the maintenace being done on deck while we were at the pool.

St. George's, Bermuda
It actually rained 2 full days while we were there. Tours were cancelled because of the weather.
St. George's, Bermuda