Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review

The embarkation process was long and slow. We waited in a line over an hour. This process should be improved.The food was excellent. It was the best I have ever had on any cruise ship. I highly recommend NCL if you are interested in cruising for the food.The entertainment was only OK. I liked the Cruise Director and Assistant Director, but the shows were only OK in comparison with Carnival and Royal Caribbean. The service was OK as well. Some of the crew was excellent and others were really grumpy.