Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I really don't understand how people talk a lot of bad things here about the NCL Majesty. This was my first cruise and believe me, I was 100% satisfied. From the time of embarkation to debarkation the experience was awesome. The crew was really nice, especially Ricky "Cruise Director." He was very professional and friendly. Don?t expect the ship to be all luxury because it is not. The rooms were nice and they cleaned 2 times a day.Entertainment was pretty good. Food was really good at the buffets and restaurants. Freestyle concept works really great. Port of calls are okay...Key West is nice Mexico didn't like too much -- too expensive.Overall, a nice cruise. Hope this helps!!!