Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review

A very nice getaway. The weather was perfect which can't be controlled by anyone, but it sure made the cruise nice. This was my second cruise and I would gladly cruise NCL again. The food and service were good and the freestyle cruising experience is a good idea. Eating anytime, with anyone, or alone is a nice choice. The $10. per day, per person service charge to cover tips is more than I would tip, but I guess some people didn't tip at all, so the staff like it better. All staff were friendly and helpful. Great Stirrup Cay has a great beach and beautiful clear blue water, great for snorkeling. Do not hesitate to book this cruise! Fly in a nite early to Miami, you may save a ton in airfare! Some hotels offer free shuttle to airport and/or pier.