Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review

First off, I want to say I was traveling with my adult granddaughter and her two pre-teen girls. Embarkation was hectic. Even though we had pre-registered, the guides had us in the wrong line for at least 15 minutes. It took almost an hour to get on board.The only thing good about this cruise was the cabin. It was unusually large (plenty of space for the 4 of us in one room). The cabin attendant was very efficient.The food service was awful. It took forever in the dining room and the service was poor. The buffet was cold and of very poor variety. Trying to find a place to sit on deck for breakfast was impossible. At the Ice Cream table, the strawberry dispenser wasn't working properly and when the woman in line in front of me went to use it, it sprayed syrup all down one side of my clothing. Needless to say, I was very upset. There was abslutely nothing for the girls to do. There was no children's program for that age group. Only the babies and teens had a group. They were very bored. We were very upset that the hot tub and pool were drained so early on the last night.Speaking of hot tubs, they rarely had a chance to use it as the "young adults" hogged them, with as many as 12-14 in at one time. They were very loud and usually drinking.The entertainment was terriblle. No interaction with the audience. Seemed like they were all amateurs. I've seen better shows at my Senior Center. What happened to deck games? Ice Carving? Midnight Buffets? Nothing!!!!!!This was my 8th cruise. Having been on 5 other cruise lines, I am able to make a comparison. I have been on the NCL "Norwegian Sea" twice and loved it. Will never again set foot on the Majesty.