Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Embarkation was not so bad. It was smooth and quick as possible. Disembarkation is a bummer but that seems pretty normal, especially if you are on lower decks.The Majesty is a terrific ship with a pretty good set up. It is not huge but there is plenty of sunning space. The bands play on deck for many hours a day. My kids were up there as much as possible. It is not Las Vegas but more elegantly styled. It is very comfortable and I personally love it. If you are seperated from people you will see them again. Several dining rooms to choose from is great and they all have a welcoming ambiance. Food is way over Carnival's standards.The Bermuda itinerary is pleasant. You stay in one place for four days giving you time to explore and relax. Unlike the bustle of most cruises. St. George is a nice, historical village, which has shops and two great beaches within 20 minutes walk of the ship. Tobacco Bay Beach is one of the best snorkeling beaches on Bermuda. Bring your own gear or rent/buy at the beach. Get to the Zoo/Aquarium by bus. My kids talked about it for days (11-year-olds). The 14- year-old would hardly leave the ship she was so content.This is my second trip to Bermuda on the Majesty and I would do it every fall if I could. Having actually been there three times I can tell you I still haven't seen everything or even been to a museum. The beach is so wonderful I can't bring myself to go inside.NCL offers exceptional deals on this trip but you must shop. It can be pricey in summer but you can find bargains if you search.I absolutely love the Majesty and could go on and on about the service, professional staff, great food and entertainment. It is nice to see shows that grand, the teens and the parents can all enjoy. Let's face it there's not alot of G rated entertainment anymore.We as a family hated to come home from this trip.Bravo Her Majesty!!!!!!!!