Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I sailed Boston to Bermuda on September 29, 2002. Embarkation was fast, that was the only good thing besides the entertainment, which was nice. Food was terrible and cold, same buffet choices every day. I hated freestyle dinning.Kids corner was the worst, the girls were rude they claim to have a degree well my 3-year-old got kicked out because he wanted to play rather than lay there and watch a movie. They have no patience with kids who are active, kids were bored with not much to do. My teenager was bored after 11pm because teens are not aloud in kareoke after 11pm, so there wasn't anything for him to do. This was my second cruise, my first was on Royal Caribbean and I have to say It was great. I will never travel on Norwegian again.