Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Second Mate

This was by far the very worst cruise I've been on. The food was not was bad! People smoked anywhere they wanted. The cabins had Iron Boards but no irons. I asked why they said it was a fire hazard. The fact that hundreds of people were smoking using matches and lighters is NOT a fire hazard? I would never go again on the NCL. What a step down from the other cruise lines I've been. The best thing was getting in Bermuda so I could have a meal and a Martini in a REAL Martini glass. They served them in a wine glass. Save your money and pick another cruise ship.