Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review

My experience on the Norwegian Majesty was fairly good. The ship is very large and very well maintained by the staff. The ports were fairly enjoyable. The food was DELICIOUS!!!! My compliments to the Chef. The waiters were very attentive. My only dissapointment was the midnight buffet. On the other ships that I have cruised on you even took a nap during the day because you did not want to miss a midnight buffet because it was a total party atmosphere with balloons and music that made you want to stay up all night and party...but this was just for the food and it was not very desirable to eat at midnight and then go to bed. Other than that, we had a very good cruise and I would not hesitate to cruise on the Norwegian Cruise Line again. A fellow cruiser date sailed 2-28-2000 from Miami, Florida Returned to Miami 3-3-2000