Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

wonderful cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

We truly had a good time, We always look for the best not the worst like some people.
The food was good and we found enough choices. We have been on 16 cruises. Big ships and elegant ones. I would cruise this one again. In fact I'm already planning it.
We took this one to relax and we did just that. Everything was close to us. Room was small, but so what, we just said excuse me 100 times and laughed. We were only in our room to sleep and shower. Got to meet so many nice people and had a lot of laughs. Like I said I have been on big ships and hear people complain. We go with the flow and enjoy ourselves no matter what.
Enjoyed the entertainment, maybe not the best,but enjoyed them and had fun. Cruise director was really enjoyable (Soozie)

Pros: Getting around, getting to know so many poeple

Cons: slow service, but good

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

Beds need improvment