Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Norweigian Majesty - Boston to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 17, 2007

I booked a SPA treatment on the Norwegian Majesty. They gave me a different treatment that was more money than what I had scheduled and then they would not credit my account. This happened to other people as well. I recommend NOT using the SPA services.

The Majesty advertised in their daily flyer that they would be selling t-shirts for $5. Then they claimed that the shipment of shirts never came in when we inquired at the gift shop. Why would they advertise $5 t-shirts when they knew they didnt have them?

If you don't use your Bermuda voucher and fail to return them to the ship you get charged $5 a piece for them. This is not stated on the envelope or the vouchers them selves.

Overall, I enjoyed the cruise. I have been on this particular one twice.

Pros: Bermuda

Cons: Dining room service seemed rushed

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

The drain in the shower kept clogging up and filling the bathroom with water.
It is a smaller ship so it was easy to get around.
The public restrooms were often out of order.
There were plenty of activities to choose from. Some that I did were:
dance lessons, the shows and night, bridge tour & excersion seminar
There were several options for dining and the menu was varied.
I enjoyed the pasta cafe.
St. George's, Bermuda