Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Had a great time

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

I traveled with five additional people and a baby and am happy to say that all had a great time.As I mentioned this particular event was my 3rd time traveling on the Majesty.
Last year my wife and I travled on the Dawn out of N.Y.
There is no comparison between the 2 ships, the Dawn being much bigger and much newer.
The Majesty crew and the intertainment made up for any shortcomings that the older Majesty exibited and I am looking forward to next year when the Dream will replace the Majesty.
Another key and really the most important feature is embarking from Boston.

Pros: service,weather and frequency of meals/buffets

Cons: My cabin,I paid for a window view. The cabin did have a window but it looked onto the joging deck and was obstructed by life boats.This was my 3rd time crusing on the Majesty and I feel that I should have been upgraded to a better cabin.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

The staff went out of their way to cater to my 1 year old granddaughter.
The ship size an layout was adaquate.
There were not enough restrooms on deck # 9.
The stare rooms were very well taken care of in a timely manner.
Sailing from Boston ( I live in Salem , Ma. ) is a key to the frequency of my booking additional cruses.
Even when the posted menue did not appeal to me ( on 2 occasions ) I ended up being pleseantly surprised with 2 outstanding meals.
As I mentioned I was not pleased with the view from the assigned room.
I could have saved $ if I had know that the window view was going to belooking onto a deck that was very much travled during the course of the day .
The amenities,comfort and size of the room was what I expected.
St. George's, Bermuda