Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Another week in Paradise

Sail Date: July 08, 2007

This was our second trip out of Boston harbor- it was a great week great weather and we love the beauty of Bermuda. The ship is fine clean friendly crew and great live music! We have already reserved our place for next year on a newer boat which we are looking forward to.

Pros: The constant state of relaxation, the constant variety of food, movies in the room

Cons: The nightly shows -the kids clubs

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

The ship is great but sometimes there is litter around but not for long. We really like the freestyle eating and loved Le Bistro resturant.
I did not really see any shows that really interested me- They should do a braodway show or musical instead of all the silly variety shows. The couple we were with did play bingo and liked it-I also wish they would show first run movies upstairsd in the lounge throughout the week-
Too many games in the disco area not enought variety of imagination.
Great food great variety- my only complaint would be the coffee.
I like the white sheets and the beds were very comfortable-The bathroom was always clean. I do wish they had small bars of soap instead of the liquid on the wall.
Great staff lots of laughs and many remembered our names!
St. George's, Bermuda
Its great to be ablke to WALK to Tabacco Bay its beautiful and we loved Horse shoe Bay its a great Port and we love the street fair on Tuesday nights. The Aquarium is a must see and we took the local bus and saved lots of money on the excursion!
Don't Miss: Aquarium and glass bottom kayak! Horse shoe Bay Beach