Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Not the best cruise I have been on

Sail Date: July 29, 2007

This is the smallest cruise ship I have been on and it's also the oldest. Both of these aspects show up in crowded and cramped decks (the line from the pool side dining more or less blocked the way from the pool to the buffet). It's either due a re-fit, or perhaps should be replaced altogether. The Casino was surprisingly spacious though it was closed all the time in port at Bermuda. I'm not a huge fan of the ticket system either - I'm a slots fan and like to see the quarters coming out when I win, not some losable ticket. We made friends with some fun staff members though and they did make the trip much more enjoyable that it might have been (I think we had the worst weather possible in July...)

Pros: Good Food

Cons: Crowded, Poor Dining arrangements

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? No.

I've been on 4 cruises with set dining times and find this a much better arrangement.
Larger than expected - not bad even with three sharing
St. George's, Bermuda
There are a few bars and shops here, but if you are looking for big beaches or want to do extensive shopping then you are faced with taking one of the organized trips (expensive) or a taxi (reasonable if there are 3-4 sharing) to Hamilton.
Don't Miss: Tobacco Bay - a 15 minute walk over the hill to a cute beach with a small bar/cafe.
St. George's, Bermuda