Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

THE WORST CRUISE LINE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

THE WORST CRUISE LINE EVER! The food was tasteless, our rooms were not even made up on some days, the dining room had water leaks which were being sopped up by towels lining the floor! The carpet in dining room smell musty. I was over charged for drinks at the bar, which took days for the head bartender to correct on my on-board account charges...THEN THE CHERRY ON THE SUNDAE....THEY LOST LUGGAGE! When it was found we had to pick it up at the terminal instead of them delivering it to our home!

Pros: Getting off the ship

Cons: service, food, old ship without much activities

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? No.

I will however say that the service staff (waitresses, waiters, reception desk, disembarkment staff) were accomadating & very friendly. Coffee bar staff, as well as, staff in 5 FORWARD lounge WERE EXCELLENT
oldest, nasty ship ever!
free style dining was a great idea in theory, but it fell short because of the quality of food. If you are not up by 10:30 AM (at the lastest) there is no breakfast to be had anywhere on board, just lunch@ 11:30 AM. Not good for those that wish to sleep in on vacation and have breakfast later in the morning.
I was a little disappointed that several activites were cancelled due to weather. I unstand the need to cancel said activies due to safety concerns, HOWEVER suitable activities should have been subsituted (such as extra trivia, extra movies, extra crafts, extra bingo etc) The female pit boss (Le le, I believe her name is) in the casino was unfriendly and boarding on rude.
Neither small or large for a cruise ship, stateroom was stained & old yet not actually dirty. Toilet over flowed on several occassions the staff blamed a sanitary pad flushed down from our toilet for the problem. Yet, I had a hysterectomy in my 20's so that is impossible!~a fact I did not disclose to staff.