Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

good first time cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2007

Got dropped off in boston, wicked nervous being mme and my girlfriends first cruise, the ship was pretty big. we got in pretty easy right on the ship, got told that they would bring our luggage to our room. So we went and got our key card and got drunk on the top deck. i didnt get seasick the first day when we left but the second day was horrible i felt like i was gonna die, seriously even if you dont think you will get sea sick get the patch dont even hesitate you can still drink with it. So we went to the casino and in the back where you find your pictures that were taken as you boarded and walked around the second day, watched the comedy show (so funny) and we slept woke up in the morning and we were going into port it was awesome i couldnt wait to go on the island. when we finally did the first impression of the island was amazing, the color of the water omfg. it was hot out the first day, we went walking around and i easily could have spent like 3000 but i didnt at all the shops. we got our bus pass the first day your better off getting the 2 day one it is cheaper and then we went to tobacco bay which was f####n awesome i was swimming with the goggles and it was unbelievablei stand up in the shallow water and then these things start jumping out of the air all around me they looked like foot long needle fish come to find out after my trip they were barracuda. lucky i still still have my limbs. but anyways my gf wanted to sunbathe so i went and walked around it was sick all the different rocks and stuff was awesome. the next day we went to horseshoe bay ( BEST PLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN IN MY LIFE) where sunscreen though you can get sun poisoning in 15 minutes no lie. but this place was sick on the beach bar everything. Then we went to hamilton, was nothing special just a city cool views along the bus ride. overall this trip is awesome for first timers good luck.

Pros: I liked that you could eat anytime you want, bingo, th entertainers were awesome, the casino

Cons: the ship is old, small, $9 mixed drinks, selection of food in regular buffet,

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

no children
ship was old, beat up.
24 hour food joints are awesome,
stateroom was cleaned all day it was great and the man also left like a towel animal every day hahaha it was a riot! although the room was small but we got bumped up from the 3rd deck to the 8th deck ocean view it was unbelievable. The showers were small.
everyone was happy it was excellent.
comedy shows, bingo , casino