Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third time was a charm!

Sail Date: May 27, 2007

Granted it isn't the fanciest, but I felt we were given extra attention all around to make up for the lack of glitz and galmour! Which I care less about and prefer the easy, casual, comfortable accomodations! I also believe we we given more bang for the buck on this cruise, which is why I have gone 3 times over the past few years!

Pros: The staff were excelent, the spa, I booked 3 times! The freedom to come and go, eat at the times I wanted and the whole cruise to Bermuda!

Cons: not winning anything at the casino!

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

Very clean through out the ship made up for small areas.
Activities needs to be updated and a bit more modernized. Know one does the electric slide, YMCA or the mombo line anymore...how about line dancing! and music should also be for all ages and not just the older foks, also the sun deck could use some speakers!
there weren't enough activities to keep the teens happy, I work in a adol. pedi psych hosp. and I am always having to find activities to amuse them to keep them from being bored and out of trouble! this is workable, but takes a lot of creativity and a creative person!
I loved the staff! w2ish everyone in the day to day life was half as friendly, considerate and polite!
Who needs a window? only time you are in your room is to sleep! there were three of us and we were quite comfortable and had plenty of storage space!
St. George's, Bermuda
Best site...swizzle Inn! great food and great entertainment! loved all the beaches and there is no better way to travel than by moped! Crystal caves and clearwater beach are my favorite spots! clean, uncrowded picture perfect!
Don't Miss: Don't miss anything! take it all in, all of Bermuda is heaven on earth and the people are sooooo friendly!
St. George's, Bermuda