Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great time

Sail Date: September 17, 2006

I have been on many cruises but I love the fact that the NCL's Norwegian Majesty goes out of Boston to Bermuda and I love the Freestyle Dining feature. It is not a mega ship and I have cruised on larger ships such as Royal Carribean's Jewel of the Sea which is a beautiful ship but the Majesty is a nice size and not overwelming like some of the larger ships.

Pros: crew was very accomodating as usual

Cons: elevators not working properly

Our cabin steward, Carlo Santos on deck 6 kept our cabin spotless and was very attentive and accomodating and extremely pleasant.
very clean
clean and comfortable
St. George's, Bermuda
We loved docking in St. George's, Bermuda...went to St. Catherine's beach, Grotto Bay Resort, Swizzle Inn, Bailey's Ice Cream Parlor. Festival at St. George's, lots of shopping and a great evening at Hawkin's Island called Don't Stop The Carnival. A great time and I would highly recommend it.
Don't Miss: The beaches