Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

First time cruiser

Sail Date: September 24, 2006

The ship was average. It got sorta small fast. If I would travel again I would go to a larger ship. I guess for only the 2 - 3 days I spent on the ship it was not that bad. If I was going to more than than I would want something larger. The staff on the ship were always there everytime you left your room they would provide you with fresh towels and toiletries, make our bed and always give us a good morning or afternoon. They provided us with a better room one morning when we woke up and discovered a paint smell - they were painting on the deck. I loved the parties on deck 10 every night.

Pros: The food was great. The staff were friendly

Cons: Choppy seas - made me sick.

The ship size was too small. The layout of the ship was easy to roam. The cleanliness was spectacular. The accessibliity was good.
St. George's, Bermuda
It was nice docking in one port only. St George's was nice
Don't Miss: Don't forget to rent scooters - it is the only way to explore Bermuda.
St. George's, Bermuda