Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

An Enjoyable Cruise!

Sail Date: September 24, 2006

The ship was clean and well kept. I was not looking for anything fancy, just wanted to relax and be comfortable and I was the entire cruise.

Pros: Freestyle system, the cruise staff were very accomodating, length of time in port

Cons: size of the stateroom

I found it easy to find my way around, public areas were clean and decor tasteful.
The food was of good quality, not excellent, there was enough variety and the wait staff seemed quick to pick up on the fact that you did not like something and offered to get you a different item. The free style dining was a great experience. There was always some type of food available which was convenient.
State room was small and beds very uncomfortable. I found it necessary to take something to sleep every night and that is not normal for me. The stateroom was in a good location, with a window which helped make it tolerable.
The entertainment was not to my liking but they did try. I also did not participate in any activities I unfortunately had homework due during the cruise so that on the way down and back I spent my time in the library reading and working on my laptop.
The staff seem to work very hard and were always so pleasant and helpful. They really make the cruise without them you would have many more complaints.
St. George's, Bermuda
This was a wonderful port. We so enjoyed everything about the Island. We did not listen to the advice to not rent scooters that was announced on the ship. It is good advice unless you have some experience driving them. The 3 day bus pass is less expensive and will get you everywhere you want to go.
Don't Miss: The pink sand beaches especially Horse Shoe Bay! The shopping at Dockyard is great! Tobacco Bay is close and a great beach to visit!
St. George's, Bermuda