Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Simply Amazing!

Sail Date: September 03, 2006

We just returned to Boston from bermuda on the Norweigen Majesty and this cruise more than exceeded our excpectations! There were 8 of us in the group -ages ranging from 26 to 35 and I have to say there is something for everyone to enjoy! The ship is incredible for first time cruisers as it is the perfect size. The staff is among the best I have ever seen anywhere! They truly are incredible people to be around. You can feel that they want everyone to enjoy their experience. We met so many wonderful people and really got to know about people's backstories. The rooms were NOT as small as some of the reviews I have read prior to sailing. They were adequate for the amount of time you spend in them which is vey little. I had such a great time as did my fellow cruisers! Thanks Vacation Outlet and NCL for a fanastic vacation!

Pros: The staff is incredible. They give new meaning to

Cons: It was to short!

Perfect size!
Food food food. You will NOT go hungry on this vacation! 2 words - chocolate buffett!
Worked fine for me. I only slept in the room. There is so much to do, you don't want to be in the room for to long.
Simply the best I have ever seen. The crew on the Majesty was AMAZING! Erik, Naneette, Cooper, Jerry, Johnson, Lewis, and the cruise director Mike were wonderful!
There is always something to do -- gambling in the casino, water activities, dancing! They had it all. While we were there they had some young women who performed Irish Step Dancing that was really fun to watch!
St. George's, Bermuda
Great shops. Make sure to go the store that sells the rum cakes. Geat gifts for people back at home and such lovely people.
Don't Miss: The Whitehorse Tavern is a happening spot in Saint George if you are looking for some cocktails and dancing!
St. George's, Bermuda