Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

What a great vacation

Sail Date: August 20, 2006

The ship was great and the crew was wonderfull. Theservice was so good that I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and when i got back, my bed was already made haha. The casino automated shufflers on the blackjack table seemed to be rigged to benefit the proffits of the ship.

Pros: The hospitality and the crew on the ship was amazing

Cons: The ship could use some air fresheners and some oder stoppers

The odors on the ship defenetly need to be handled. Everything else was great
Large veriety of food made it enjoyable everyday
Size was good, furniture could be updated.
mazing, The made it a point eveyday to call me by my first and last name like they new me for a long time. very freindly
Amazing entertainment. I went to all the comedy shows.
St. George's, Bermuda
The port was right near everything. It was great that it was only a 5 minute walk from tabacco beach.
Don't Miss: dinning on the island was expensive