Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

An inexpensive way to visit Bermuda

Sail Date: May 21, 2006

I thought the ship was nice enough - there is plenty of room to sun yourself on deck - as long as the weather is nice. However, when the weather is poor and you have to remain inside the ship the amount of entertainment is limited - unless you are big into the casino - or eating huge portions of food all day long. Drinks are rather pricey as well....

Pros: The best part about the vacation was that you had the freedom to tour Bermuda for several days at your leisure - rather that just a quick stop as with other cruises

Cons: I found there wasn't as much to do on board the ship that is entertaining for younger couples

We had a tiny stateroom - but it was OK. We didn't spend too much time there. It was always well made up by housekeeping
It was Ok. The shows were went to were family friendly and humerous for the most part
The condition of the ship was fine - I haven't been on a cruise before so I have nothing to compare this ship to. It wan't too large - the gym facilities were nice.

On the days we were at sea, I found the ship to be very rocky...
The food was OK - much better in the dining rooms than at the buffett - which after a few days became pretty ho hum.
Breakfast was always good though - with freash crepes and omlettes
Also they make an excellent pina colada