Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

A great family cruise

Sail Date: July 16, 2006

I traveled on the ship twice before and it was fine but then I went on a much larger cruise ship with lots of amenities. To go back on it was a little a dissapointed but we made the best of it and had a great time.

Pros: I liked the food and entertainment

Cons: the size of the ship

The rooms are too small, hard to move around with 2 other people in the room. No where to sick big luggage, doesn't fit in closet or under bed. Had to live out of suitcase all week.
Most people were good. There were a few exceptions who others in my party and myself found to be rude and unhelpful.
I went to the comedy shows and the comics you had on were too funny. The best I seen on any cruise. Only problem is with the bingo staff they talked to much when calling the numbers.
Food was excellent!
St. George's, Bermuda
I been to Bermuda 3 times now and I will continue to go back. I love it there. The people are friendly, the places are clean, and there is a lot to do. Fort St. Catherine's beach is a great beach to go to. Water was nice and warm. Tobacco Bay beach is nice but overcrowed.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the Carinval on Tuesday nights in St. George.
St. George's, Bermuda
Don't Miss: Don't miss the Carinval on Tuesday nights in St. George.