Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: July 30, 2006

This is my third time on the Norwegian Majesty and they get better every time.

Pros: everything

Cons: only one thing I can think of and it was not that bad is lack of loung chairs on the decks but not a problem all the time

All good
Freestyle is the only way to go. Always something to eat and everything was great. We also ate at Li Bistro which was good. If you are a bread lover this is the cruise for you. Great breads all over the ship.
Lots of options..Good shows..Bingo is a bit pricey
We had two rooms for 4 people and it was fine. Condition was fine and well maintained. Location was fine a lot of walking but thats a good thing since there is food everywhere and you are constantly eating.
Every staff member was great. Friendly, helpful,my stewards were the best,
St. George's, Bermuda