Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

An Incredible Vacation

Sail Date: July 09, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my fourth time on a cruise my husbands second and my son and mothers first. We all had an excellent time. I can honestly say we didn't have one bad day. The food was exceptional both the casual and fine dining in the evening, I tried a variety of foods which I've never had before. I really like the fact that the cruise was flexible for both adult and children with the kids club which my son participated and enjoy, which in turn gave my husband and myself some nice relax time. The entertainment was also excellent the comedians and the dancers really worked hard and it paid off, every show was different. Are port was Bermuda and again I can't say enough there where so many things to do with the help of the cruise line made it very easy. We jet skied two out of the three day and the other of course was for shopping and eating. The Swizzle Inn is a definite place to visit while on the island. I would definitly recommend this cruise to people of all ages young and old. We are definitly looking into next years vacation on the Majesty.

Pros: The Fabulous Food

Excellent need I say more..
Love trying all kinds of new dishes
The staff was excellent. I really notice this as my mother was with us and she is elderly, they always made sure she was comfortable...
They worked hard and it paid off
St. George's, Bermuda
Beautiful Island we enjoyed every moment. There many activities to do shops and restuarants and of course the beaches unbelievable
Don't Miss: The Swizzle Inn