Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Cruise for the Family

Sail Date: June 25, 2006

Loved the ship. Would have liked a bigger kid areas.

Pros: Kids Crew Program

Cons: Food/Buffet selection and wait times for specialty food stations (omelets, sandwiches, etc.)

Overall the ship was very clean. Some of the public bathrooms on the sun decks were poorly upkept
Food in the dining rooms was great. Didn't particularly like the buffets. Very difficult to make a quick reservation in the specialty restaurants (Bistro and Pasta Cafe). Most dining experiences were definitely not geered towards younger children. Only convenient option for children were the pizza/hamburger cafe or buffets.
Stateroom was fine for my husband, my two 4 year olds and myself. Would have liked more drawers for clothes and closet space.
Shows were great!
The staff on the ship were excellent. I found the bartenders on the sun deck a little more unfriendly. Other than that the staff was excellent. Loved the room stewarts, dining staff, kid's crew staff, etc.
Loved the Kids Crew Program and staff. I think private babysitting would have been more helpful! My boys loved the program and the staff. Kiddie pool was only average. Think there should be a bigger area for the kids to have a kiddie splash pool and an area for the parents to sit and enjoy. Kid splash pool was covered my netting and pool was tiny. Need to expand this area.
St. George's, Bermuda
Loved St. Catherine Beach. Had all options (chairs, umbrellas, bar and snack bar, etc.). Loved Tabacco Bay as well but much smaller. Shelly Bay Beach is not a great spot as most internet websites say. There is no facilities and no snack bar.
Don't Miss: St. Catherine Beach