Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

I love Bermuda

Sail Date: June 18, 2006

You can't beat this cruise, especially if you live in the Boston area. Embarkation was a breeze. We didn't have to wait in long lines and everybody was very helpful. The room was bigger than the room I had on Carnival's Destiny. The Majesty is getting old and some of her age was showing but it didn't take away from the cruise at all. Drinks are expensive! I was fortunate enough to win some cash on the slots the first night at sea. Bermuda was excellent, people are very friendly on the island and I can see why. St. George is on the Northeastern tip of the island so we rented a scooter. A little risky but better than paying cab fare to Horseshoe Beach. 3 days wasn't long enough on Bermuda, we could have stayed a week. Got back on the Majesty and drank some more. Muhammad was the bartender and makes a mean Mai Tai. This cruise is very affordable aside from the drinks.

Pros: The Crew

Cons: Majesty is getting old

Small compared to the newer ships. Her Majesty is getting long in the tooth.
Wait staff was excellent. Dinners were very good, breakfast was okay. I hit the pizza bar every night before bed and now my pants don't fit.
Big rooms, get a window.
Bingo and trivia.
I'm from Boston so these people seemed like saints!
St. George's, Bermuda
St. George is okay but rent a scooter and head over to Hamilton. St. George has St. Catherine's beach and Tobacco Bay but Horseshoe Beach was one of the most beautiful and clean beaches I have ever seen and I've seen a lot of them.
Don't Miss: Tavern by the water I think it's called. Close to the ship. Hang w/ the locals, very friendly.
St. George's, Bermuda