Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Much better than expected!

Sail Date: June 18, 2006

We cruised for the first time ever on the Norweigan Majesty out of Boston to Bermuda. I was always scared to cruise because I thought I would get seasick, but I was fine. It was the perfect time of year and the seas were calm. I heard that the Majesty was a bit dated, but I thought it was wonderful. The rooms were larger than expected and the stewards were great. They knew our name by the second day. The interior of the ship was very modern. I loved the freestyle cruising. We could get dressed up for dinner or just stay in our beach wear and eat at the buffet. All the food was excellent. We really enjoyed "Le Bistro". The food and service was out of this world. The pools were a little smaller than I thought, but we always had plenty of room to lounge on the deck. We never had to get off of our chairs for drinks. The bar staff was always right there when we needed them and they were very personable and entertaining. Next time we plan on bringing our 2 young children. The ship has many children's programs. Overall, my husband and I had a wonderful time and we thought the ship was perfect.

Pros: The food was excellent, as was the selection and the restaurants

Cons: Some of the entertainment was a little bit corny, but I suppose they have to satisfy a large clientelle of different kinds of people

The room was always clean, but I had a hard time with the hair dryer. It didn't work very well.
St. George's, Bermuda
Bermuda was beautiful. I enjoyed every aspect from the beaches to the restaurants. They were a bit pricey, but worth it. We loved taking the ferry to the Naval Dockyard and Hamilton. It was inexpensive and quick and easy to get around. The shopping was great too. We were NOT dissappointed at all with this port. I would definitely go back to Bermuda.
Don't Miss: Tobacco bay was one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen.
St. George's, Bermuda
Don't Miss: Tobacco bay was one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen.