Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

GREAT CRUISE

Sail Date: June 11, 2006

We sailed the Norweigen Majesty, it was an older ship, it was good cruise but the food buffet should have been better and maybe more fancier. There was two hot tubs, and only one seemed to be open most of time and the one that was open was always overloaded with kids, they used it like a pool, while people were trying to relax in it, it was always overcrowed. On the good side, the staff was very friendly and seemed to always rememeber our names and talked to us and the cruise director was excellent. Our room was a good size and very clean with two beds and two windows, that's the way to do it, I talked to other couples and they said there room was small w/ 1 bed. I think it was worth the money but I think my next cruise I would spend a little more money and try another ship. I would however sail on Norweigen again.

Pros: STAFF IS SUPER FRIENDLY THEY ALWAYS REMEMBERED OUR NAMES

Cons: BUFFET FOOD WAS GOOD BUT COULD USE A LITTLE INPROVEMENT