Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

I had a nice cruise.

Sail Date: May 07, 2006

For the size of the ship it was very nice. All of the people working on the ship were very nice. Always there when you needed them. And how they remember you name is unbelievable. It was nice to be in one port for three days. I did not feel like I was rushed to get back on the ship. I went with two other girls and was surprized by the size of our room. We had plenty of room to move around. I had a nice time on the ship.

Pros: I like not having to do anything but relax.

Cons: The prices of drinks. Being served in the buffet lines. It took to long to get your food.

St. George's, Bermuda
St Catherines bay was a very nice beach.
St. George's, Bermuda
St Catherines bay was a very nice beach.