Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Had A Great Time

My husband and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversery on this ship with my whole family on October 19,2003. We had a great time and the food was also great!I read a lot of bad things that people wrote about this ship The Majesty.I was very worried,but I can tell you most of it is not true. They change the water in both jucuzzies and the pool every night.The staff was very helpful and polite.My only complaint is the room was very small 108ft,so ask for a larger room they do have them.There where winners in the casino also.Big winners!!! The childrens program was also nice my grandchildren could not wait to get there every day.I will not go back to Bermuda did not like it, but will use this cruise line again.This was not my first cruise I have been on others.So I know good and I know bad.this one was lots of fun and a great time.