Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review

If you want to Starve.....

I will start by saying the crew on our floor was very friendly and accomidating. My boyfriend and I took this cruise last June 2004. Crew on the deck were rude when you asked them questions and the food was horrible. POWDERED EGGS!! I mean really. They were disgusting. Made up salads which contained unrecognizable meat products. The food was not even nice on the eye. Hamburgers are boiled in water, yum! When we arrived in Bermuda we only ate in restaurants and stayed off the ship as much as possible.