Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A nice, relaxing cruise

Sail Date: April 25, 2009

I liked the ship but it is being put out of service shortly....it's old, I guess. We did not get to go to the private island in the Bahamas because of rough waters. Nassau was terrific though...great shopping. My granddaughters were able to have an encounter with sea lions which was fun...then a short walk to a beautiful beach was fantastic. In Port Canaveral, we went to Kennedy Space Center which was very interesting.

Pros: The food was the best and lots of it.

Cons: I didn't get into either of the pools or hottubs...too many kids.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

a little small, but good room service
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
more commercial of the ports.
great shopping and activities
Port Canaveral, Florida
went to Kennedy Space Center.
Don't Miss: see above