Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A very sad ending to a 25th anniversary

Sail Date: December 01, 2008

Room Type: Suite

This was to be our 2nd trip on the Majesty in 2008. We were going for our 25th Anniversary. When we got there I had grabbed the wrong passport, I had my old one instead of the new one. We were not allowed to board the ship nor could we fax, or Fed-Ex the proper documentation. They would not allow us to go on with our trip. They will not give us any credit of any kind for another cruise. We are in our middle 60s and this was a very special trip for us. I would not reccoment NCL to anyone!!!!

Pros: Nothing!

Cons: Nothing!

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? No.