Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Not the Best

Sail Date: September 27, 2008

Nice from far away, sucks up close. I don't know about their other ships, but I will not go on NCL again. $2400.00 I execpt decent service. This was a major dissapointment.

Pros: Bermuda

Cons: The Norwegian Majesty

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? No.

I have eaten better food and had more of a varity in the Marines. The food menu was a joke. Pack a lunch. Also I just love when you run out of limes for Corona and suger for coffee.
For the most part, the ship is clean, but it is old and needs to be replaced. Also, "HOT TUB" means hot, clean water, not brown lukewarm water.
Room steward was great. That's about it. There was no "above and beyond" they forgot that.
I Love getting fliers in my room for a sale at one of the ships stores and you get there and they don't have anything that they are advertising or not at the price they are advertising.
Clean and nice.
St. George's, Bermuda
Very nice. Hamilton is getting to built up.
Don't Miss: Go to horseshoe bay!!!!!!!!!!!