Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bad ship/Nice Staff

Sail Date: September 06, 2008

The ship is old, interior design leaves much to be desired. Some of the food was bad/sour and even moldy - the rest was not all that great. The dinner/glassware was mostly chipped, and the silverware didnt match. The entertainment was ok, but I've definitely seen better on other cruise lines. During the middle of the night and while sleeping, a piece of the ceiling light fixture fell on my friends head and could have potentially hurt them very badly. Most everyone on the ship smoked and they were allowed to smoke wherever they wanted pratically. Bathrooms were horrible. I will never sail on this ship or with this cruise line again. I intend to write a letter to the company describing my experiences. I will give them credit for one thing though, the staff was very friendly and nice.

Pros: Staff was very friendly and helpful

Cons: The ship itself was horrible, dirty, food was bad/moldy, dinner/glass ware was chipped, ceiling light fixture fell on us while sleeping

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? No.

Dirty and not laid out well at all.
Some of my food was bad/sour - even found mold in one item.
Had to upgrade because the first room was so bad. First room stunk and had no closet/drawer space for clothes. beds are horrible - you will have a sore back.
The one highlight of the trip.
St. George's, Bermuda
Port was nice and convenient.