Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

A good first time cruise

Sail Date: June 14, 2008

I found this cruise to be a good ship for a first-time cruiser such as myself. I wasn't overwhelmed by activities, so I had alot of time to spend time with my significant other. The food was great, and we loved the fact that we got to sit by ourselves at the restaurants. The staff was excellent. They were always polite, and our room was always clean. I loved the spa, and enjoyed the casino. Most of the other guests were 40 and above, therefore most of the activities were catered towards an older crowd(bingo, disco club, comedy shows). This would be an excellent cruise for the older generation or if you are younger then I would advise you to bring along alot of friends to keep you entertained. Overall, I enjoyed the experience.

Pros: Great food, freestyle cruising, ship's crew and workers

Cons: Not much to do for young people

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

St. George's, Bermuda
There is really not much to do within walking distance of the ship. We ended up eating at a restaurant right by the port which had mediocre food, but was severly overpriced($91.00 for an Olive Garden-like meal). The gift shops didn't really have alot of good things in them. There was one gift shop that I really liked that sold Bob Marley t-shirts. That was the only things we bought at port. We ended up going back on the ship relatively quick.