Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was just okay

Sail Date: April 05, 2008

It was too small for the amount of passengers. Enjoyed the NCL Dream much more, it was by far, less crowded. Take about 400 people off the Majesty, and it would be okay.

Pros: The beautiful scenary of the ports of call

Cons: Over crowded

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? No.

I researched and thought I was getting a room with a full size bed; but got twin beds. When I asked at reception desk on how to know exactly what type of room your booking online - the answer was not clear at all. I would not book again without talking to someone in person. The website did not help at all in figuring out if I booked the right kind of room or not.
The people are the best!
Comedians are topnotch. Loved the staff in "Liar, Liar" - Ray-Ray kept a great sense of humor through some frustrating tendering!!!!!
The service/servers are excellent. The food, mostly was bland.
Key West, Florida
Loved everything about it - not enough time in port though.
Don't Miss: red fish-blue fish restaurant
George Town, Grand Cayman
Must see is the beautiful water -
too much of a tourist trap