Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

have had much more enjoyable time

Sail Date: March 22, 2008

I was not impressed with anything. I will not do this ship ever again. No personnel attendant. If there was he never introduced himself or let us know.

Pros: Mexico was great.

Cons: there was a illness going around the ship, we got it miserable time. nothing worth writing home about.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? No.

what staff?
nothng special okay
nothing specail
only got to eat in one restaurant. the waiter had no personality could not get into the other restaurant until too late for dinner. ate mostly in the buffet lines. they were okay. nothing special.
normal Phones in rooms did not work. Did not actually change sheets just made the bed..
I ad fun on the snorkling and boarttrip I would recomment this
Key West, Florida
too short and too late things closed before we would get to them.