Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

NCL stands for NO CASH LEFT

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

I hate to bore you all with the crazy details but this boat is a joke, go elsewhere! NCL hooks you on the "Freestyle" BS but in all actuality, without reservations for each and every meal, you'll stand in line the whole time waiting for an open table. More like Freestyle standing.

Don't get me started on drinks... The wait staff is VERY pushy and would make excellent car salesmen. The drinks aren't really that good and the cost is north of ten bucks. But let's look at what IS included: Water, Coffee and Horrible Iced Tea, that is IT. And you have to go to the 10th deck to get it. Or, you can pay $2 for a soda? Or should you pay $63 for a sticker to get free sodas? (either way is a scam)

Hey, I've got an idea, lets all play Bingo* (*Note, all players please pay $20.00 for a bingo card and we really don't tell you what the prize is until somebody wins)

Kids Club staff is RUDE. Last thing I want to do is send my kids off to be with someone who could care less about their job let alone my kids. So when I went to complain at the front desk, they paged the manager of the department and guess what... It was the same person who treated me like crap. (Lets lead by example people)

Lastly, to top it all off, "it's too windy to stop in Cozomel so we're just gonna go to Key West and skip this port". So I paid $200 per person in govt fees and port fees for this trip, and NCL only refunded me $11 per person for missing Cozomel. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Pros: Seven Seas Dinning Staff

Cons: Everything else

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? No.

Don't expect a smile from the Kids Club staff. They're in dire need of anger management.
Food was fair, staff at the Seven Seas was the highlight of the trip. Seemed to be the only people on the boat that cared about the passengers.
This ship needs to retire already...