Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2007

Getting to the ship and on the ship was fast and efficient, as was getting off. It was easy to get around the ship. Staff was very helpful and polite. For a smaller ship, it didn't seem to ever be crowded. Lots of things to do. It did seem weird to buy toothpaste in the liquor store though??

Pros: The staff is the biggest plus for this ship

Cons: I wish we had booked a cruise that spent more time in port.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

Size was fine. For an older ship it is very well maintained.Public areas were very clean. Accessibility was fine. My only complaint was my stateroom rug was stained.
Our stateroon carpeting had stains on it. however, it was otherwise clean and very well taken care of, Our interior stateroom(as cheap as we could get0 was quiet and the heating/air worked fine
There were many varied activities; if you were bored . it was your own fault. I thought that the bingo games were vastly over-priced. Staff previewed the shore excursions before we booked them which was a big help.
Freestyle cruising is how I want to travel. I can dress up or down as I please. I did not have a unsatisfactory meal the whole cruise. I am a picky eater and I was happy with every meal.
Fantastic all around. Our stateroom stewards gave us " animals" made out of our towels every night. The dining staff could not have been nicer.